Our 1st priority is safety. We require as much information from you as possible in order to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment and to best serve your dog’s individual needs.
For all services, we require:
- All dogs to be at least 12 weeks of age with vaccine record proof of Bordetella, Rabies, and Distemper/Parvo.
- An up-to-date and accurate Pet Care Form.
- Flat fitted collar and legible name tag with dog’s first name or we will make you one for $3.
We want all our guests to remain in good health which is why we only accept vaccinated animals. Routine vaccinations help protect your dog from a number of serious diseases such as:
• Distemper – causes severe respiratory infections and convulsions.
• Hepatitis – leads to jaundice and damage to the liver and kidneys.
• Parvovirus – a cause of very severe gastroenteritis.
• Leptospirosis – leads to jaundice and internal bleeding.
We insist that all dogs staying with us are fully vaccinated with up to date boosters against these diseases. New vaccination courses must have been completed at least 2 days before arrival, but we recommend 2 weeks ahead of time.
We also require proof that all our guests are vaccinated against ‘Kennel Cough’.
Keeping your dog up to date with the annual vaccination reduces the risk of catching the infection by up to 80%. The Kennel Cough vaccines are given as an intranasal vaccine and are effective for 12 months. The Kennel Cough vaccination is available from your vet. We require this because it is easily spread with a sneeze at a dog park, big box store or your neighborhood.
Your vet can provide vaccine information directly to us via fax or email OR you can bring/send in a copy of the vaccination record as well.. If proof of vaccination is not shown on arrival we WILL NOT accept your pet for any services. We conveniently keep all records on file in our system until they are no longer up to date.
Call: 701-356-5353 | Fax: 701-356-5502 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org